Sunday, February 7, 2010

Yoga Mat Tote Bag



One of my friend need a Tote Bag for her Yoga Mat, and she asked me to make one ... she loves red, I love Japan, we both love Yoga .. and tadaaa .... \(^.^)/

This tote bag is perfect for your yoga mat. It is very light and easy to carry.

Measurements approximately :
Diameter : 4.5"
Lenght :25"
Strap: 2” x 40”

Material: Cotton

The shoulder strap is made with the same material.
A drawstring and a cord lock or a nice ribbon at the opening for closure.

If you want another size to fit your yoga mat, just ask me. I will be more than happy to make it for you.

2 comments:

sibebo said...

hola! just blogwalking :"> very nice work you have done (^_^)
terus berkarya yaaa

SawoKecik said...

halooo .... thank you ...
thanks for visiting ... :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails